It’s that time of year again! Shopping for our loved ones becomes one of the top things on our priority list but rarely does that involve being conscious about what we are buying and the way it may effect the planet. This year I am trying to be much more eco-conscious with my purchases and shop for the ones I love with their health and wellbeing as well as the planet in mind. I have compiled 15 things that I think would make awesome gifts for anyone on your list!Read More
I love these metal signs. I think they are super cool for above a work desk or in an office and they are metal so they are pretty gender neutral. Big fan! Good job Jo, as always. ;)
Ok, you guys, this might just look like your average $20 travel mug but my husband looked for one exactly like this for SO long. It was pretty funny actually. He wanted one that was as durable as stainless steel but without the metallic taste that it gives his coffee. This one is ceramic inside, stainless steel on the outside. Needless to say, his life was changed forever! Great gift for any coffee lover in your life. They will appreciate the thought of this mug design!
My husband is a manly man who isn't into the super long skin care routines, shaving all the time, etc but when I got him this beard oil, he loved it! It helps with beard itchiness which I guess is a thing and also made it much easier to smooch him! No more prickly mustache and beard hairs poking me and going up my nose! (Cause that's the worst.) This is a great gift for literally anyone with a beard. You're welcome, fellow wives of border line mountain men.
I love the look of this watch! My hubs is always on the hunt for a watch nice enough to wear out but also functional enough for work. This one tracks your steps, syncs with your phone (works best with androids), and so much more all while looking like a nice watch. This may or may not be under the tree for him this Christmas! ;) Also! It's 30% off on Black Friday! Grab it while it's on sale!
5. Mary Kay Intense Sport Cologne (don't check out on me, it's good I promise!)
These are the times that I really wish the internet had smellivision. (sp?) This is SO good y'all. My husband is on his second bottle. The first time I smelled this I was wanting to purchase some products from a friend to be supportive of her business and when she had me smell this I was OBSESSED. Ignore the word "sport". It's not sporty in my opinion. It's manly. It's the perfect mix of musky and spicy and just really nice. It smells so much more expensive than it is! If you have a friend or family member who sells Mary Kay, smell a sample of this! It's a great gift for husbands and boyfriends.
Another one of my husband's favorites. He wears this all winter long and has for the past few winters. He's on his 3rd one I'm pretty sure! Comes in a bunch of colors and makes a really great gift for any outdoorsman or for friends and family in colder areas!
New coffee to try every month? I think yes! This is so cool. Personalized to your liking and perfect for gifting! Gift one month or a couple, either way, so unique and a fun twist on a coffee gift!
Remember when I said my husband isn't into the whole skin care scene? He's slowly but surely easing his way into it. I bought this set for him a few months ago because he had been telling me how oily his skin always felt. This has helped tremendously! The facial wash, lotion, and scrub all have really light and minty/eucalyptus type of smells that guys tend to love. Definitely a great gift for the men in your life who could use a simple skincare routine.
Most men have a movie series, band or video game that they have just always loved. For my husband, this would be Zelda. He told me a while ago that he would love a "tri-force symbol" shirt but something more subtle and socially acceptable. Ha!
I found this on Etsy and knew right away that it would totally be something he would wear. This will definitely be in his stocking this year! Etsy has great options as far as themed apparel goes.
10. Beer Glasses
These are simple and affordable. Chandler loves to try new beers but always wants the appropriate glass to go with them! I got these for him last year and he loves to break them out when he has guy friends over. A fun addition to any guy who likes beer!
11. Nintendo Switch
If you are really wanting to spoil your man, and he's into video games, the switch is really cool. Chandler isn't a crazy gamer by any means but sometimes after a long day at work, it's a fun way for him to unwind. He loves the portability of it! Not cheap, but would be an awesome gift for that special guy in your life! Get it on Black Friday and save!
I like that these are warm and functional but they aren't bulky. I hate gloves that make it feel like you can't pick anything up or do anything. These are knit and fit well while still having some grip and the smart touch capability! And again, Carhartt is a great reliable and affordable brand.
13. Battlefront 2
This seems to be all the rage right now! A few people we know have it and have nothing but incredible things to say about it so again, not for everyone but if your hubby likes video games, this would be a great one to get for Christmas.
This is a really great men's clothing line that Target just released! They have affordable sweaters and t-shirts all in some really cool neutral colors! These make great gifts for anyone!
Or any book on a subject that the men in your life are interested in! My husband and I went plant based in August so I figured this would be a great read for him. Books ordered through Amazon are usually a fraction of the cost that you find in bookstores. Great stocking stuffer!
16. Hot Sauce
I found these on Etsy and was drawn in by the amazing reviews. These make great stocking stuffers!
17. Deluth Socks
These will speak for themselves. They are super warm and cushiony, and great for boots in the fall and winter! My husband is always raving about his and buying them for friends and family!
This looks so cool! Such an easy way to make cold brew coffee that you can keep in your fridge and sip on for days. Again, perfect for the coffee lovers in your life.
My husband and dad love these products (along with almost every other man out there) but never buy them for themselves because they are on the more expensive side for shampoo and conditioner. These would make a great gift or stocking stuffer!
20. Scratch Off Map
We ordered one of these a few months ago and love it. It's such a good quality and it's so fun that it's neutral and gold at first but then scratches off to reveal colored countries, states, and cities. Awesome for the man who loves to travel!
*This post contains affiliate links.
I hope you found some of these gift ideas helpful! I love trying to find unique but affordable gifts for everyone on my list and putting this post together definitely got me into the gift buying spirit! So many of these things are on sale right now so I would highly recommend either grabbing them now or on Cyber Monday!!
1. Bath & Body Works Essential Oil Line - Ok, I am not one to reccommend much from Bath & Body Works other than the occasional candle and body cream. I usually steer clear just because their scents have always been pretty overwhelming to me and I've always questioned the safety/health of their products. I was so surprised to see that they recently launched an essential oil line the other day that actually looks like it's made with some great ingredients! I am obsessed with the Cardamom & Bergamot body cream right now. It's super moisturizing and the scent lasts for a while. This would make a great gift for any essential oil or spa-type fragrance lover!
2. FIREKI Tumbler (40 oz, Matte Black)" target="_blank">40oz Tumbler - I love big tumblers.... and I cannot lie. Seriously though, these are a great size, great price, and last a long time! These would be a great gift for anyone. They also come in a bunch of colors!
3. Aerie Plush Leggings - So cozy and perfect for lounging around or working at home!
4. The 5 Minute Journal - I have used one of these for a couple years now and I love it. These make great gifts for anyone, girl or guy!
5. Drift Away Coffee - I love the story behind this shop. Good people with a pure love for coffee! A great gift for any of the coffee lovers you know.
6. Essential Oil Diffuser - Perfect for transforming your home into a spa! Lavender or doTERRA's Serenity oil would be the perfect addition to this gift. To get wholesale pricing click the link!
7. Anthropologie Stemless Wine Glass - I was gifted these for our wedding and I love them. They are gorgeous and so fun to sip rosé out of! Add a bottle of wine and you have a finished gift!
8. Hair Ties - These hair ties are handmade by an incredible Etsy seller. I love supporting her shop and I know you'll find more than one thing you love there! Unique hair ties are always a fun gift to receive.
9. Crate & Barrel Coffee & Tea Canisters - These were another gift we've been given before and I love them so much. They sit on our coffee bar and have been great for keeping ground coffee fresh! They are also on super sale and under $10 each right now. Snag these!!
10. Faith Kristina Designs Print - These come in 8x10 or 11x14 and make the perfect affordable gift for anyone. Target always has cute frames on sale that go with these perfectly!
11. CJLA Beanie - I love everything about this company and I truly think anything on their site would make an amazing gift. I just love these cute beanies!
12. " target="_blank">Chunky Knit Blanket - How amazing is this blanket!? So perfect as a really nice gift for someone special. Wives would love these husbands. ;)
13. " target="_blank">Rose Gold Stainless Steel Straws - Perfect to go with a tumbler and and so pretty!
14. Aerie Hoodie - I have been obsessing over this hoodie ever since it came to the site. I love the thick ribbon and zipper detail down the side. It's super casual and long enough for leggings but still nice enough to go out in!
15. White Marble Necklace - I love how unique this necklace is. They would make a great gift for just about any lady in your life! They are made with 14k Gold, 14k Rose Gold, & Sterling Silver chains so they are handmade to last a lifetime!
16. " target="_blank">Salt Lamp - It has been said that the negative ions the heated salt omits into the air can help boost blood flow, calm allergies and asthma symptoms, increase levels of serotonin in the brain, and I swear ours helps us sleep better! We've had one for almost a year and they are awesome for transforming any area into a calm spa-like environment and the benefits are definitely a plus. Great gift for anyone who is into relaxing. ;)
17. Herbivore Body Polish - This would make a great gift for any of the special women in your life! This company has awesome values and creates some great vegan products.
18. Cute Coffee Mugs - I had to throw in a gift idea from the new Hearth & Hand line at Target. I was so surprised at how affordable everything was. These would make the cutest gift for any couple!
19. CKCB Home Wooden Signs - These signs are a beautiful edition to any home and make the best custom gifts! Some of them including this one are actually on sale right now!
20. Mocassin Slippers - I love these. They are perfect for keeping warm in the morning or when you have to step out into the cold to let the dog out and let's be honest, they are great for target trips too. Noone has to know they are slippers. Great easy gift!
*This post contains affiliate links.
I hope you found some of these gift ideas helpful! I love trying to find unique but affordable gifts for everyone on my list and putting this post together definitely got me into the gift buying spirit! So many of these things are on sale right now so I would highly recommend either grabbing them now or putting them on your list to buy over black friday or cyber monday weekend! Also, keep your eye out because my next post will be a gift guide for all of the men in your life!
Now I'm going to go finish my hot cocoa and head to bed. I hope you enjoyed!