1. Bath & Body Works Essential Oil Line - Ok, I am not one to reccommend much from Bath & Body Works other than the occasional candle and body cream. I usually steer clear just because their scents have always been pretty overwhelming to me and I've always questioned the safety/health of their products. I was so surprised to see that they recently launched an essential oil line the other day that actually looks like it's made with some great ingredients! I am obsessed with the Cardamom & Bergamot body cream right now. It's super moisturizing and the scent lasts for a while. This would make a great gift for any essential oil or spa-type fragrance lover!
2. 40oz Tumbler - I love big tumblers.... and I cannot lie. Seriously though, these are a great size, great price, and last a long time! These would be a great gift for anyone. They also come in a bunch of colors!
3. Aerie Plush Leggings - So cozy and perfect for lounging around or working at home!
4. The 5 Minute Journal - I have used one of these for a couple years now and I love it. These make great gifts for anyone, girl or guy!
5. Drift Away Coffee - I love the story behind this shop. Good people with a pure love for coffee! A great gift for any of the coffee lovers you know.
6. Essential Oil Diffuser - Perfect for transforming your home into a spa! Lavender or doTERRA's Serenity oil would be the perfect addition to this gift. To get wholesale pricing click the link!
7. Anthropologie Stemless Wine Glass - I was gifted these for our wedding and I love them. They are gorgeous and so fun to sip rosé out of! Add a bottle of wine and you have a finished gift!
8. Hair Ties - These hair ties are handmade by an incredible Etsy seller. I love supporting her shop and I know you'll find more than one thing you love there! Unique hair ties are always a fun gift to receive.
9. Crate & Barrel Coffee & Tea Canisters - These were another gift we've been given before and I love them so much. They sit on our coffee bar and have been great for keeping ground coffee fresh! They are also on super sale and under $10 each right now. Snag these!!
10. Faith Kristina Designs Print - These come in 8x10 or 11x14 and make the perfect affordable gift for anyone. Target always has cute frames on sale that go with these perfectly!
11. CJLA Beanie - I love everything about this company and I truly think anything on their site would make an amazing gift. I just love these cute beanies!
12. Chunky Knit Blanket - How amazing is this blanket!? So perfect as a really nice gift for someone special. Wives would love these husbands. ;)
13. Rose Gold Stainless Steel Straws - Perfect to go with a tumbler and and so pretty!
14. Aerie Hoodie - I have been obsessing over this hoodie ever since it came to the site. I love the thick ribbon and zipper detail down the side. It's super casual and long enough for leggings but still nice enough to go out in!
15. White Marble Necklace - I love how unique this necklace is. They would make a great gift for just about any lady in your life! They are made with 14k Gold, 14k Rose Gold, & Sterling Silver chains so they are handmade to last a lifetime!
16. Salt Lamp - It has been said that the negative ions the heated salt omits into the air can help boost blood flow, calm allergies and asthma symptoms, increase levels of serotonin in the brain, and I swear ours helps us sleep better! We've had one for almost a year and they are awesome for transforming any area into a calm spa-like environment and the benefits are definitely a plus. Great gift for anyone who is into relaxing. ;)
17. Herbivore Body Polish - This would make a great gift for any of the special women in your life! This company has awesome values and creates some great vegan products.
18. Cute Coffee Mugs - I had to throw in a gift idea from the new Hearth & Hand line at Target. I was so surprised at how affordable everything was. These would make the cutest gift for any couple!
19. CKCB Home Wooden Signs - These signs are a beautiful edition to any home and make the best custom gifts! Some of them including this one are actually on sale right now!
20. Mocassin Slippers - I love these. They are perfect for keeping warm in the morning or when you have to step out into the cold to let the dog out and let's be honest, they are great for target trips too. Noone has to know they are slippers. Great easy gift!
*This post contains affiliate links.
I hope you found some of these gift ideas helpful! I love trying to find unique but affordable gifts for everyone on my list and putting this post together definitely got me into the gift buying spirit! So many of these things are on sale right now so I would highly recommend either grabbing them now or putting them on your list to buy over black friday or cyber monday weekend! Also, keep your eye out because my next post will be a gift guide for all of the men in your life!
Now I'm going to go finish my hot cocoa and head to bed. I hope you enjoyed!